Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Another Researched Survey Company

As promised after research, I can now recommend another survey company, American Consumer Opinion. Very reputable, compensation is fair, and they responded to my emails. So far in the past 30 days, I completed 2 surveys at $5.00 each. I must admit, as is my nature, I was a bit skeptical, as this company takes a bit longer to post the survey credit to your account. My fears were totally unfounded, within 3 weeks of the survey I received credit, which I then requested a cash out (you can do so at anytime). Check arrived in about 3 days. The time frame works out quite well. You can request payment any time. No spam, no junk email, just notification when a survey is available. Another awesome thing with this company is they are open to fourteen years or older. Go to the right top column of my blog and you will find them under Demi’s Recommended Survey Sites. I do receive a very small compensation if you register, but I’m not recommending anything I haven’t tried myself, and been satisfied with the results. Another awesome thing with this company is they are open to fourteen years or older. Candidates accepted from many countries.

Remember surveys are not a job, they are something you can do while watching TV or if you're lucky enough to have downtime in between other jobs.  I actually find them fun and refreshing at times.  They can also be a money maker for teens/students.  In fact I do believe  companies love to hear young opinions.  I will continue to research these companies, but it is a slow process, so be patient with me.  As soon as I verify a company is legit, and payment arrives you'll hear about it. 

No comments: