Saturday, August 28, 2010

A message to followers and new visitors

If you are new to this blog or new to working at home visiting the tips section may be helpful http://howtoworkfromhome-demi.blogspot.com/p/tips-for-working-at-home.html.   Then start viewing the job leads posted throughout the week, most are still available. 


To all my blog followers and returning visitors, thank you for your support

Do you have a question or comment about working from home, feel free to email or post it here, I love hearing from you.  Have you found a job through this blog, please let me know, I want to hear your story. Read some success stories here http://howtoworkfromhome-demi.blogspot.com/p/success-stories.html.  If you are not yet following publically, please consider doing so, I can use the support.

A few favors I ask of you is, if you find this blog helpful,  please recommend it to friends and family.  Take a moment to write a review with Alexa, see the blue icon in the right side column.  There is affiliate advertising on this blog, so if something appeals to you, please use the link to check it out, make a purchase or sign up.  The affiliate income (very small, lol), and positive feedback permits me to continue to keep this blog running and providing solid leads and tips for everyone. 


Finally, are you feeling frustrated?  Applied to so many jobs you can't remember how many.  Feel as if you will never find a job, try revamping your job search, here's a job search makeover guide http://howtoworkfromhome-demi.blogspot.com/2010/07/do-you-need-job-search-makeover.html 

Use this quote from Michael Jordan to keep you motivated:  "I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed."

Have a great weekend, check back Monday morning for new, fresh job leads. 




No comments: