Friday, April 22, 2011

I'll be taking a few days off for the Easter holiday. New job leads will be back again on Tuesday. There were many great job leads posted this week, so revisit them to see if you missed something.

Special thanks to my friends and followers who take the time to support this blog, you know you who are.  I don’t know how to thank you enough, but I’m sending you all a big virtual hug.



If you are not yet following, sharing or supporting this blog, please consider doing so. I’m sure you’ve all noticed how many wah blogs consist of only advertising or are promoting a book or something for a fee, others that do have job leads post infrequently or simply disappear over time. Even though, I thoroughly enjoy doing this and it is my way of sharing what little I know, it can still be time consuming to investigate the job leads you see here. Your ongoing support is greatly appreciated. Thank you again my friends.

Warmest wishes for a Happy Easter or Passover (forgive the lateness for Passover). 
-Demi

No comments: