Saturday, October 30, 2010

Welcome new followers and to my loyal supporters, thank you.  Hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend.   With the holidays rapidly approaching seasonal positions are opening up. Scroll down to this weeks posts and start applying.  If you just want a few extra dollars here and there, try my reviewed and recommended survey sites.  The are all legit, and do pay, see the tab at the top of this page.

Feeling discouraged, take a moment to read the success stories, use the tab at the top.  Pease let me know if I helped you get a job.  I want to hear all about it.

Do you have a question or recommendation, contact me, I'll do my best to help.  Contact information is on the welcome page.

Remember there is paid advertising on this site that keeps us up and running with new job leads for all.  If you see something of interest please check visit the link or purchase the product.

Hope to hear from you soon.

"Action is the foundational key to all success" -- Pablo Picasso

1 comment:

Demi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.