Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What about surveys? Can you make money from them?

Yes, there are legitimate survey companies out there that will pay you to participate. Remember this is not a job, but more of a paid hobby. I was a skeptic when I began this journey, but found myself pleasantly surprised. My research is just in the beginning phase, so I will only recommend those sites where I have personal knowledge, received payment, have not been spammed and general overall satisfaction.

My number one favorite is Opinion Outpost. I have so much fun doing these surveys. Surveys range from household products, automobiles, travel, many games and TV shows. I invested about an hour registering, the first week was a bust of not qualifying for surveys, and now I average about $15 to $20 a week, for 4 weeks straight now. Several of the surveys are for children, so I turn it over to my son, and he earns the money. You are paid via check after you accumulate $5.00 and they pay very fast. Ignore the website that says 6 to 8 weeks. I get my check in 7 to 10 days. No muss no fuss. I put this money into my “going out to eat jar”. We had enough for dinner for 4 at Chili’s last week, how awesome is that. Register, you will not be disappointed. Will post more sites as I verify them.

No comments: